Solve these Who am I? questions and riddles to sharpen your problem solving skills. Use your critical thinking!
A detective is thrown into many situations where they need to have excellent problem solving skills. By keeping them sharp, you’ll be prepared for any and all challenges that might come your way.
Answers will be revealed next week.
Who Am I?
1. I am full of keys, but I cannot open any doors. Who am I?
2. I have a face but no eyes, hands but no arms. Who am I?
3. I’m hot and I live in the sky. I’m bright; don’t look directly at me. I will disappear at night. Who am I?
4. I am red, green, or yellow. I am a healthy snack. I make good juice. You can bite me or slice me or give me to a teacher. Who am I?
5. I come in many different colours and I get bigger when I’m full. I will float away if you don’t tie me down and I will make a loud sound if I break. Who am I?
6. I’m usually green and brown. With rain, I can live for a long time. I’m a house for a bird and kids love to climb me. Who am I?
7. I twinkle. There are millions of me. I will light your way. I come out at night. I hide in the city. Who am I?
8. You don’t always answer me. I can connect you to the world. I beep and ring. You have to press my buttons. Who am I?
9. I have a spine but no bones. Who am I?
10. I have a tail and a head, but no body. Who am I?
1. It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?
2. What has to be broken before you can use it?
3. What invention lets you look right through a wall?
4. If you’re running in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in?
5. What has legs, but doesn’t walk?
6. What can you catch, but not throw?
7. What has words, but never speaks?
8. What building has the most stories?
9. What kind of coat is best put on wet?
10. If there are three apples and you take away two, how many apples do you have?
Good luck, detectives!
Keep your answers somewhere safe, and come back next week to check them!
If you need something else to keep you busy in the meantime, check out some of our other posts.
Our second Musician in Residence, Margit Gossage, kicked off her feature events this week! On Tuesday, a few brave souls