Please contact your library or check their branch page for details. Limited services with strict health and safety measures are in place to keep library patrons and staff safe.
- Your next visit to the library will look a little bit different. Here’s what you can expect:
- Up to 60 minute visits with posted capacity limits in place
- 45 minute Internet sessions
- Wi-Fi access
- Holds pick up and Selfcheck for borrowing materials
- Browsing and returning library materials
- Library Takeout will continue for those who are immune compromised or who just love Library Takeout!
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, please read and follow the guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Periodic or early closures for cleaning may occur. Contact your library or check their branch page to confirm opening hours. Schedules are subject to change on short notice.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres or more is required at all times inside the library.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- If the library is at maximum occupancy, join the queue at the entrance of each location.
- If you are concerned about handling library materials once you get home, leave your materials in a bag for at least 72 hours before enjoying them.
- Public washrooms are not available at this time.
- No food or drink in the library at this time.
- Be sure to check out our virtual programming, as in-library offerings are currently suspended.
Thank you for your understanding and welcome back!