If you’re like me, you saw our Kids Book Bingo challenge last month and were pretty jealous. So our staff have put together a new challenge for everyone over the age of 12! We know that for some of us it is hard to get a lot of reading done right now, so we’ve focused our challenge on having fun, relaxing, and getting to know your library.
Just like with the kids Bingo, you can colour or cross off the squares as you complete them, then send us your completed card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st. Draw date and prize TBA. 1 row = 1 entry. Blackout = 10 entries.
Save the image below to get a copy, or download a fillable pdf version from the link below.
Need some ideas? Check out these resources:
- Poems from the Poetry Foundation
- Banned book list from the Book and Periodical Council
- Listen to a podcast:
- Popular classic reads on Project Gutenberg
- Virtual tours TNRL Blog post
- Online magazines through your TNRL account on RBDigital
- Myths on Project Gutenberg
- Fairy tales on Project Gutenberg
- Colouring TNRL Blog post
- Rocket Languages through your TNRL account
- Lynda through your TNRL account