Have you forgotten your TNRL account password? No problem!
When you register for a library card, TNRL staff set your PIN/password to the last four digits of your phone number.
However, you can always change your password by following the instructions below:
1. Type “tnrl.ca” into your Internet browser address bar.
2. Once you are on our website, click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner of the page. You should now see this screen:
3. Click on “Forgot Your Password?” You should now see this screen:
4. Type in your barcode from the back of your library card and click “submit.” You should now see this screen:
5. Next, you need to check your email account for an email from the library. The library’s email address is email@example.com
6. When you open the request to reset your password email from the library, click on the blue link as shown below:
7. Next, complete the password reset form with your barcode and a new password of your choice. The new password/PIN must be a minimum of 4 characters.
Examples of permitted passwords:
The following passwords are not secure due to the simple pattern repitition:
This password is not permitted because of the exclamation mark: