To go along with this week’s fairy tale Storytime theme, make your own fire-breathing dragon!
- Construction paper or toilet paper tube
- 4 pom poms
- 2 googly eyes
- Tissue paper or ribbon
- Glue stick
- White or tacky glue
- First, if you are using construction paper to make your dragon, use your glue stick to glue it into the shape of a tube.
- Glue on your pom poms! Two will go on either end of your dragon’s face, to make his eyes and nostrils. Use white glue or tacky glue for this.
- Glue on the googly eyes to the top two pom poms.
- Use your glue stick to glue on strips of tissue paper or ribbon at the nose end of your dragon. This is for the fire!
- If you would like, you can glue a string to the top of your dragon, or a stick to the bottom, so they can fly around and breathe their fire!