Together with Thompson Rivers University we are proud to present our first One Book, One Community read! The goal is to have a shared reading experience for the entire Thompson–Nicola Region. The entire community reading one book.
2021/2022 One Community Read
With compassion and insight, ‘Five Little Indians’ chronicles the desperate quest of these residential school survivors to come to terms with their past and, ultimately, find a way forward. Michelle Good is a writer of Cree ancestry and a member of the Red Pheasant Cree Nation in SK.
- Winner of the 2021 Governor General’s Literary Award
- Scotiabank Giller Prize longlist
- Winner of the Amazon Canada First Novel Award
- Finalist Writers’ Trust Fiction Prize
- A CBC Best Book of the year
- A Globe and Mail Top 100 Book of the Year