We’re excited to announce the launch of the popular on-demand film streaming service hoopla digital!
Instantly borrow digital movies, music and TV shows on your computer, tablet, phone or Internet-enabled TV. Create an account and start streaming or download something to enjoy offline later.
What do I need to get started?
- A valid TNRL library card. Don’t have a card? Sign up for a temporary library card online.
- An account at hoopladigital.com. Create a hoopla account using your TNRL library card and password, and your email address.
You can use hoopla with:
- Any PC or MAC web browser.
- iOS or Android mobile devices.
- Smart TVs such as Roku or Fire TV.
hoopla Kids Mode
hoopla offers a Kids Mode setting where all content shown while in Kids Mode is deemed suitable for children 12 years and under. You will not be able to see any other content when you are in Kids Mode.
To enter Kids Mode on a computer:
- Sign into your account.
- Go to the account settings by clicking on the gear in the top right of the page.
- Check the Kids Mode box, then scroll down and select Update.
To enter Kids Mode in the hoopla app:
- Tap My hoopla and then the account settings icon.
- Flip the toggle on to set the device to Kids Mode.
- Settings must be changed separately on your computer and in the app.
- Questions? Visit the hoopla Support Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can borrow 4 items per month.
Borrowing limits reset on the first of each calendar month.
Television and movies: 3 days
Music: 7 days
No; titles will return automatically at the end of a loan period.
Yes, but it will not give you another checkout for that month. The only reason to return a title early is to free up space from your device or remove items you have already watched or listened to from your list of borrowed items.
Your library card may be blocked or expired.
If you have replaced your card since you first registered with hoopla, you may need to update your card number in hoopla. To do this:
- Sign into hoopla and select settings in the top right corner.
- Enter your new card number in the field where your old number displays.
- Select Update to save your changes.