All libraries throughout the region are now open, please check the locations page for the current opening hours of your nearest library. Limited services with strict health and safety measures are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit.
Your next visit to the library will look a little bit different. Here’s what you can expect:
- Short visits with posted capacity limits in place
- 45 minute Internet sessions
- Wi-Fi access
- Holds pick up and Selfcheck for borrowing materials
- Browsing and returning library materials
- Limited programming
- Library Takeout service is available for patrons who are immune compromised or who just love Library Takeout!
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, please read and follow the guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres or more is required at all times inside the library.
- It is mandatory that facemasks be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Periodic or early closures for cleaning may occur. Contact your library or check the locations page to confirm opening hours. Hours of operation are subject to change on short notice.
- If concerned about handling library materials, once home set them aside for 72 hours before enjoying them.
- Public washrooms may not be available at this time.