You can now pay any fines or fees online through My Account. See our ePayments FAQ below for further details.
1. Log into My Account on our website with your library barcode and password.
2. Click on your name on the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. On the left hand side click on Fines/Fees.
4. You will see your fines and an option to Pay Online. (Please note online payment is restricted to $5.00 or more).
5. Clicking on Pay Online will show a pop up screen. Select the fines you would like to pay and enter your credit card information.
Yes. Our ePayment service uses Paypal’s Payflow Gateway to process payments. Paypal is fully PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. As well, we keep current with the best practices for secure web development to ensure patrons can use our web services confidently.
You can pay by credit card only. You may use Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Debit cards are not accepted.
Once you are on the payment screen you can select which fees you wish to pay by ticking them. Partial payments cannot be made on a single fee. There is a minimum payment amount of $5.00.
Payments will Appear as “THOMPSON NICOLA REGIONAL” on your credit card statement.
If you find the item in good condition within a year of paying for it you can receive a full refund. Please see a library staff member in-library to process the refund.