Our Juvenile Book Club Kits are perfect for tween book clubs, classroom novel studies, or adult book clubs looking to branch out! The novels chosen are generally at a grade 4-7 reading level, and cover a variety of genres and topics.
Each kit includes:
- 10 copies of the same title.
- 1 audio copy of the title (if available).
- A sign out sheet.
- Tips for being a book club leader.
- A short author biography.
- General book club discussion questions.
- Specific discussion questions for this title.
How to borrow a kit:
- One member of your book group will need to take responsibility for the Book Club Kit (and any lost or damaged items).
- Borrowing a Book Club Set is free to anyone who has a TNRL card in good standing.
- Due to limited quantities and high demand, the sets have a six week loan period with 1 renewal.
- Each club is limited to two sets at a time.
How to return the kit:
- You may return the Book Club Set to any Thompson-Nicola Regional Library.
- The entire set must be returned together (10 titles, the audio copy, the information folder, and bin).
- Return the set to the Library’s Welcome Desk, not through the book drop.
Download a printable copy of our book club set list. Juvenile titles are at the end of the list.